GoMassive Incubators - Event Manager/ Community Manager (1-5 yrs)
- ClimateAngels is a SEBI-registered AIF 1 Fund and angel network, focused on solving Pollution & Climate Change.
- Backed by India's leading Entrepreneurs, VCs & Investors, ClimateAngels provides a platform for angel investors keen to invest in early-stage sustainability start-ups and curates exclusive deal flow that not only fits our mandate but also has a viable exit strategy. ClimateAngels has 450+ members including leading investors Praveen Gandhi (SeedFund), Paula Mariwala (Stanford Angels), Lokendra Tomar (Elevate Services), among many others.
- We are now looking for a dynamic Community Manager to manage the community engagement program for ClimateAngles and its partner accelerators.
- The role involves spearheading event planning, executing, and operating engagement strategies for the entire community and manage end to end event hosting in multiple Indian cities
- You must have a few years of experience in a high-pressure and operations-intensive job. Experience in the startup ecosystem will be superb.
- Build engagement with Investors / Startups/ Corporates from community / events perspective (speaker/participant/ sponsors)
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including Startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Manage outreach, hunting, attracting, and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Incubatees, Partners, Mentors, etc.
- Spearhead event planning and execution of programming for both community and external events in collaboration with the CA's Partners
- Collaborate with the CA marketing and communications team to ensure effective and consistent messaging, collateral, and promotion of all events;
- Develop marketing content, including prose, photos, and videos, for social media channels, website, and newsletters to highlight the CA ecosystem, Startup members, Partners, Mentors, etc.
please upload cv on given link