Sales team at Gomalon Technology Ventures Private Limited
Views:87 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Gomalon - Executive - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Are you a self-starter charged with - I can make it happen - attitude - We are looking for young smart and energy candidates who aspire to be a part of a fast growing startup company. If you are looking for an environment charged with high potential and would like to add value to their fast paced growth, this is the opportunity for you.
Gomalon is India's one and only Wellness Industry Standardization offering. Our website/app is a hyper-local search engine of spa/salons that provides detailed information, such as service details, photos, along with direction and proximity to the location on wellness-related services, like massage therapies and waxing. It allows customers to book their wellness appointments online.
We standardize the 3P's - Price, Products, and Process - to ensure a uniform experience is delivered to our customers and at the same time, provide value-add to our spa/salon partners.
goSpa and goSalon - are our proud offerings towards a beginning of the standardization journey.
Based out of India's startup capital, Bengaluru, Gomalon was launched in mid of 2015 and is now the fastest-growing startup in the "Beauty and Wellness" industry.
We are soon poised to expand ourselves to other metros in the country.
Position: BizDev Executive
You will be closely working with the core sales team to lead the business development activity. You will be responsible for contacting prospective Vendor Partners to bring them on board with Gomalon.
- Build the extensive network of Spas and Salons
- Product sales
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close the deal
- Candidates should be self-driven. They must review their own performance to exceed the targets
- Gather market intelligence and also provide feedback on trends
- Conduct Review Meetings
- Achieve targets
- Clear and effective communicator, able to articulate the benefits of our services
- Effective presentation, communication and Negotiation skills
- Product sale experience
- Self starter and capable of working independently
- Passion for working in a startup venture with a never give-up attitude
- Build trust and confidence of partners with company.
Post Graduate or Graduate.
- You get immense exposure working with the Startup
- You get to interact with founders of business and leadership team
- Casual and fun work environment
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before
If you meet all the above requirements and love to ride your bike with a valid Driver's License, apply Now!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.