HR at Goldrush Capital Advisors
Views:58 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Goldrush Capital Services - Corporate Relationship Manager (0-2 yrs)
1. The candidate will work as a Corporate Relationship Manager to identify and develop new opportunities and acquire new clients for Credit monitoring, Technical and Economic Viability Reporting, Debt syndication, Business Advisory as well as areas of Financial Consultancy.
2. Identify and be abreast of latest market trends and identify opportunities for the company in areas of trade finance, export finance etc. The candidate should be eager to learn and acquire knowledge in new areas of Finance and over a period of time should develop deep expertise in areas of core finance
3. Build and deepen relationships with existing clients and banks, NBFC- S to achieve enhanced business. We are empanelled in all major banks for PAN India Level and the job entails leveraging the existing relationships to get new business from the banks where we are already empanelled.
4. Acquire new clients for the firm and also develop new territories. The job entails a go getter approach to be in the market and form new relationships to increase the brand presence.
5. Adhere to all company processes and policies and carry the brand through developed financial and behavioral skills