Recruitment Manager at Gocomet
Views:246 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
GoComet - Regional Head - Sales (3-10 yrs)
The Regional Sales Manager leads the sales team in a major multi-state geographic region developing and implementing a sales strategy for the region that yields a sustainable competitive advantage that translates into continued growth and profitability that is consistent with the division's strategic sales plan. Has a thorough understanding of our company's products, services and capabilities and is able to coordinate the efforts of the region's sales team to effectively serve our customers. Provides strategic leadership in implementing the region's overall sales strategy, policies and procedures. Assist in the hiring and training and directs, motivates, evaluates and rewards the region's sales team to meet the Division's sales objectives.
- Working experience or understanding the culture and pace of a startup environment.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team or working individually in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with SAAS software
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Any Graduates.
GoComet is World's leading online platform that enables importers and exporters to extract lowest international freight cost for every shipment, thus reducing logistics cost drastically. Backed by machine learning and deep algorithms, the platform aids in saving upto 15% of the logistics cost through - Compounded Negotiations- and - Net Landed Rate based comparison-, with minimal human efforts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.