Recruitment Manager at Gcocomet
Views:22 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
GoComet - Manager - Inside Sales - B2B Vertical (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Coach, train, evaluate and monitor inside sales representatives' performance
2. Supporting the region in achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and bookings goals
3. Leading the team by recruiting, retaining, and developing a deep bench ensuring the continuity of the business
4. Contributing to overall business strategy and planning while engaging with leaders across the integrated account team and the wider organization.
5. Set and track sales targets and KPIs
6. Manage and oversee the work of inside sales representatives team.
1. Regional Quota
2. Team efficiency increased by 10% MoM
3. Reports and analytics to the management
- Team management, Quota, and Data-Driven, SDR manager/Team lead, Experimental in nature, focus on regional expansion, ownership, integrity.
Working time : US Time: 7 PM to 4 AM
Minimum: 2 years Maximum - 6 years (6 month+ team management experience) Working Days: 5 Days (Saturdays and Sundays off)
Work Location : Indore
Why GoComet ?
- GoComet is the world's most easy-to-use, intuitive multi-modal logistics platform that enables global businesses to automate their end-end logistics profitably.
- The AI-powered, cloud-based multi-modal logistics platform is being used by large manufacturing conglomerates to automate various processes across the supply chain, such as procuring freight rates, tracking shipments, reconciling invoices, benchmarking freight, and more.
- GoComet is helping global companies move cargo worth billions of dollars every year and has already enabled its worldwide customers to achieve double-digit cost savings through its platform.
- Today, GoComet is trusted by 200+ global brands across 35 countries. Our customers include leading international companies such as Unilever, Danone, Sun Pharma, John Deere,Glenmark, Motul, Polyplex, Lupin, and Schaeffler, to name a few. GoComet is currently headquartered in Singapore and has a presence in Southeast Asia, the US and Europe.
- GoComet has received many accolades from renowned industry associations in the last two years. The platform has been recognized as the top transport management solution and mentioned in leading publications such as Forbes, Gartner, The Straits Times, Business Today, Logistics Tech Outlook USA, and more.
- Kindly go through the below video links about our products for your reference, and prepare for the interview. Also, make sure you do your own research about the company and prepare accordingly.