HR at Go4worldbusiness.com - Wyzen Systems
Views:81 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Go4WorldBusiness - Verification Agent - Customer Service (2-5 yrs)
Role: Verification Agent
Job Location- Delhi, India
Experience required- 2 to 5 years
Go4WorldBusiness.com is an online B2B (Business To Business) marketplace for global manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, importers and trade professionals. For over two decades, go4WorldBusiness has been working with small and medium enterprises, helping them discover new business opportunities outside their borders. We are an international community that works closely with manufacturers and suppliers and connects them with international verified buyers in local as well as global markets.
Since 1997, for the last 23 years, we have been working with companies, small and large, to grow their business worldwide.
Company Headquarter is situated in New Delhi,India.
Job Description :
- Our Verification Agents work round the clock to speak with wholesale buyers to understand their buying requirements for various goods and services. The ideal candidate will have excellent command over spoken English and be willing to work in a fast paced, target-based environment. This is a purely voice based process.
- You will be required to speak to global, senior business managers on a day to day basis, understand and extract detailed information about their purchasing needs within a small time frame. After spending any length of time in this process, you will gain understanding of processes and terminologies used in global trade and acquire valuable experience that may lead to a career in international trade.
NOTE: You will be responsible for arranging your commute to the workplace, which is in Okhla Phase III, New Delhi. Additionally, also note that this is not a work from home role. You will be required to join our office physically, if selected. Only apply if you are okay with these requirements.
1. Communication Skills:
- Excellent English communications skills (Written and verbal) are mandatory
- Grammatical errors are not tolerated (service exclusive for North American Clients)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent problem documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate - follow customer issue without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
2. Computer knowledge/ Skills :
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows, Web Browsers, Email clients
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and how e-businesses work.
3. Customer Focus:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue while multitasking
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
4. Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly & effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
What do we Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Perquisites: Eligible for bi-yearly profit sharing program on completion of probation period.
- Modern office with individual working space
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome team that loves finding ways of making things better, faster, stronger.