gmware - Executive - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company's Business Development.
- Proven work experience with Online Bidding Portals like Upwork, Freelancer, PPH
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Well-versed in Writing Proposal/Costing/ Negotiations/ prepare project schedules, review and check procedures, and documentation.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant
- Candidate must be from IT Background
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.