GM - Sales & Partnerships - IT (8-12 yrs)
Job Summary :
As a GM - Sales and Partnerships you will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with the existing and new partners. To succeed in this role, you must be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind, strong problem-solving skills, and great at building C-level relations.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to) :
1. Develop Go-To-Market plans and manage the sales operations.
2. Responsible to manage the sales pipeline to achieve and exceed the revenue goals.
3. Develop qualified leads and generate new business from Industries / Institutional / Corporate Sector.
4. Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship with the multiple stakeholders such as CXOs, decision makers and key influencers.
5. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
6. Developing innovative sales concept to promote products to probable customers and partners.
7. Identification and creation of channels for further lead generation.
8. Qualifying and validating leads generated by meeting various stakeholders to assess needs and expectations of upcoming projects.
1. Education - doesn't matter, as long as you know how to sell.
2. Has founded/worked in an early stage startup and understands startup culture.
3. Proven experience of 8-12 years in a Sales domain and proven experience of 4 years in a B2B/Enterprise sales role.
4. Preferred experience in SaaS and IT products with consultative sales/ technical solution selling approach
5. Experience in handling long B2B sales cycle.
6. Experience in complex, multi-layered deals with knowledge of tendering processes.
7. Expertise at driving executive level relationships with prospects, customers and key stakeholders.
8. Must definitely have strong presentation, objection handling and negotiation skills.
What will you gain when you work with us ?
1. You will have the opportunity to innovate and find solutions in unlikely places.
2. Opportunity to shoulder greater responsibilities while working closely with the company's founders and senior management of the clients.
3. You will continuously get new challenges to build your own path and shoot for greatness. You can go fast and fearless.
4. You will get to work with people whom you will love because we respect each other, show compassion, and believe in collaboration and total team work across different functions (seriously!)