HR Executive at GM Global Products and Sales Pvt Ltd
Views:444 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
GM Global - Customer Relationship Management Role (2-4 yrs)
This position is responsible for managing and optimizing the Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) system along with assuming the role of project lead for the
implementation of the company's E- Commerce website. This role reports to the Operations & Sales Manager
- CRM management including customizations, optimizations, workflow and reporting.
- Marketing automation administration- integrating with the CRM system, scheduling, marketing campaign management, email broad-casting.
- Search engine optimization ( e.g. manage Google Ad word)
- Creates and maintains CRM procedures and processes for sales and marketing.
- Builds custom reports and dashboards specific to job functions.
- Imports and exports data as required to synchronize back-end systems.
- Analyses sales and marketing data, documents and reports to senior management on a regular basis. Maintains control of access rights, security settings and user privileges.
- Secures systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Plans and provides systems training for all new users; trains users on updates to the systems.
- Maintains systems performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing or sales administration which has contributed to an understanding of sales and marketing best practices and processes.
- Experience working within a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral,(English & Kannada)
- Ability to manage internal and external relations effectively.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.