GlowRoad - Category Manager (3-8 yrs)
Position: (Senior) Category Manager
As a Category Manager, you will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for the categories that you are responsible for as we rapidly expand and grow our selection from around the world.
Job Responsibilities :
- Category Growth: Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind the consumer and competition.
- Selection: Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps
- Cross-Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloging, finance/commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to mentor / supervise merchandising operations. Inbound planning, Cataloging monitoring & Discount monitoring, etc should be managed.
- PnL: Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. The Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross margins.
- Marketing promotions: Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the same between the internal marketing teams and that of the sellers
Required Qualification :
- 3 - 8 yrs of relevant work experience
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, the ability to work in a flat organization
- He/She should be good at multitasking, critical thinking and comfortable with leading a team.
- Extremely strong analytical problem-solving attitude
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
- Location: Whitefield, Bangalore