Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Glowroad
Views:179 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Glowroad - Business Development Role - Apparel & Clothing (2-5 yrs)
About GlowRoad :
- Glowroad is building India's most profitable social e-commerce platform where resellers share the
- catalog of products through their network on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc and convert them to sales. Glowroad is on a mission to create micro-entrepreneurs (resellers) who can set up their web- store, market their products, and track all transactions through its platform. Glowroad app has ~18.5M downloads and 9 lakhs DAU's.
- Glowroad has been funded by Accel Partners and recently raised series B+ funding for a total of 24.5 million USD. We are scaling our operations across India. Glowroad is looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and reimagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users
- A great environment, a fun, open, energetic, and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, Open communication and provides high growth for employees.
Role: Business Development Manager - Seller Acquisition (Field Sales 3-6 yrs experience)
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible to identify and onboard support partners to facilitate new seller acquisition and going live processes like imaging/cataloging/training/business improvement, etc.
Job Responsibilities :
- Should have worked on Apparel or Clothing.
- Background in field sales is mandatory - individual will have to be the kind who enjoys being on the field and convincing sellers to go online on GlowRoad
- Develop and plan for bringing in the required selection and execute with urgency to add to sales
- Give seller and competitive inputs to internal teams like category, selection product, and ops, onboarding, marketing, etc. from time to time for improving internal processes and benchmarks
- Will be accountable for new sellers added/day - will be a strict sales-oriented role wherein the
candidate has to keep thinking about how he/she will achieve the daily sales number
- Candidate should be very comfortable with a target driven environment with daily reporting,calls, etc.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Ability to manage operations involving external partner teams with good communication skills
- Program management skills, relationship management, interpersonal communication - ability to
work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team
- Basic proficiency in MS applications e.g. Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint
Soft Skills : High energy & never-give-up attitude