Globals - Executive - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Globals ITes Private Limited,
12, 5th Floor, Samanvitha Complex, Mayura Street, Badrappa Layout, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094
LOCATION: Bangalore, INDIA JOB ID: GIDC18012019
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive DEPARTMENT: Enterprise Solutions
- Globals is a multinational company and an emerging market leader in ICT Solutions for Education Sector focusing on cloud based and SaaS based ERP Systems for K-12 Educational Institutions. Today Globals develops mission critical applications on the cloud for various industries including Education, Finance, and Governments.
- Globals was founded by Suhas Gopinath at the age of 14 in the year 2000 and was recognized as the World's Youngest CEO and has drastically grown as world-renowned company for high quality and mission critical IT service provider. Globals is also the ICT partner for the World Bank group on emerging markets and it also the Technology partner of the World Economic Forum.
- Globals was recently featured in the Economist and was quoted - Globals is one of those fast-growing Indian IT Companies that westerners simultaneously admire and fear- .
- As a part of Globals team, supporting Globals ITes business, Work with entire team to coordinate all client service activities of government entities with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience. This position is critical in building client advocacy and ensuring continued profitability of the company by setting and maintaining high service standards for the company. Creating positive client experiences, and fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative, proactive, initiative, anticipates needs and takes action. The individual will work closely with sales Team, Development Team, Management team and other stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities :
- Build relationship with existing and new customers for a healthy client relationship and also new business opportunities
- Efficiently handle queries regarding product/ services
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely fulfillment of products / services
- Coordinate online and onsite meetings of key decision makers.
- Maintain trackers, reports for client interaction, product/ service usage etc
- Follow up and Close the leads generated by management.
- Based on the leads generated, prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
Minimum Requirements Skills:
- Effective Oral / Written Communication skills.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Excellent telephonic/email Etiquettes.
- Passion towards lead generation.
- Good customer follow-up.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel, PowerPoint.
- If able to communicate in Kannada is added advantage.
- Having two wheeler and valid Driving License is added advantage.
- Ready to travel across Bangalore/India and meet clients regularly.
- Requires a bachelor's degree of business or marketing
UG: Any Graduate
PG: MBA - Sales and Marketing