Senior Manager at Global Market Insights
Views:1847 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Global Market Insights - Research Associates/Analyst (0-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting qualitative, quantitative surveys and managing of primary research activities such as interviewing of leads, cold-calling, and questionnaires.
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires;
- Collect, organize, and analyze detailed data using statistical tools and techniques;
- Using qualitative analysis tools such as Porters Five Forces model, PESTEL analysis and SWOT analysis to represent the market dynamics.
- Developing of complete market reports containing industry insights, company profile analysis, market estimation, sizing and forecasting
- Client query handling pertaining to market collaterals and published reports
- Development of market collaterals such as press releases, sample reports, and report descriptions
- Assisting lead analyst with client projects
- Assist lead analyst in designing highly focused industry research reports. Identify & evaluate key industry trends, dynamics and their impact on short-term and long-term growth prospects.
- Mentoring new associates
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Effective and efficient communication writing & spoken skills
- Time management skills