Recruitment Executive at Global Market Insights Pvt.Ltd
Views:2793 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:340
Global Market Insights - Research Associate (0-1 yrs)
Job Brief : A research associate has responsibilities in gathering data from primary and secondary sources of information, organizing and analyzing this material, and preparing written reports to superiors. The research associate either becomes an expert in specific areas or is utilized as a generalist to cover a broad range of products, markets, industries, etc. The end purpose of the job is to provide helpful information and analysis for decision makers.
- Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve interview or focus group assessments;
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires;
- Using statistical software to manage and organize information
- Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts;
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results;
- Collect, organize, and analyze detailed data using statistical tools and techniques;
- Using qualitative analysis tools such as Porters Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis to represent the market dynamics.
Required Skills :
- An analytical mind.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and computers.
- An ability to handle data to work in quantitative research.
- Specific scientific or technical knowledge to work as an industrial researcher.
- Confidence when dealing with a wide variety of people.
- The ability to take responsibility and handle pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Accurate and clear business writing skills when producing questionnaires and reports.
- Methodical and well organized.
- Good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness for work with corporate clients.
- Excellent people skills and a friendly manner.