Global Channel Resources - Specialist - Digital Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer acquisition using digital marketing channels.
- Generate qualified leads from digital marketing initiatives.
- Building channels (SEM, SEO, social media, display, affiliate, re-targeting) to acquire new customers on the corporate web site.
- Distributes inquiries and leads to the Sales and Product Marketing teams.
- Building effective channels to reach existing customers to drive a high repeat business at a low cost (email, notifications, re-targeting).
- Landing page and funnel optimization (working with content, design and product marketing teams) to improve content relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Conceptualize new marketing and communication ideas resulting in marketing effectiveness.
- Creating compulsive digital communication which is clutter breaking keeping in mind the brand identity and marketing objectives.
- Web site optimization and managing performance of web site.
- Expertise in advanced analytics implementation, reporting and insights on a platform such as Google Analytics.
- Build an execute a Digital Marketing Plan.
- Deliver a positive ROI on digital marketing activities.
- Preferably MBA/PGDM in Marketing with a professional qualification in Digital Marketing.
- The candidate must have 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing for B2B Products / Services.
- Experience in marketing of B2B SAAS product will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM software (such as Vtiger, Salesforce) and email marketing tools (such as HubSpot).
- Knowledge of CMS (such as WordPress).
- Knowledge of LinkedIn marketing.
- Knowledge of Social Media listening tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Working Conditions : In an office environment