Global Channel Resources - Product Marketing Communications Specialist (7-10 yrs)
- Develop the marketing communication strategy and manage marketing programs that drive awareness and organic demand.
- Understand how the product/solution is used by customers.
- Content development and support.
- Conceptualize and create unique product and solution content for a variety of media.
- Content is in the form of newsletters, videos, marketing collateral, case studies, presentations etc.
- Collaborate with the Product Team and Digital Marketing teams to deliver quality content for online and offline marketing activities.
- Manage the company's blog.
- Work closely with PR agency to ensure that there is impact coverage of the brand and stakeholders.
- Ensure the participation of the company in industry events. Coordinate trade show events, seminars, sales meetings and related activities.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors marketing movements.
- Execute the Quarterly Marketing Communication Plan.
- Appraise vendors such as the PR agency, Advertising agency, Research agency and others on performance.
- 360-degree analysis - (market, customer, and competitors).
- Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market.
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferably MBA/PGDM in Marketing with a professional qualification.
- The candidate must have 6-8 years of experience for B2B Products / Services.
- Experience in marketing of B2B SAAS product will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM software (such as Vtiger, Salesforce) and email marketing tools (such as HubSpot)
- Knowledge of CMS (such as WordPress)
- Knowledge of LinkedIn marketing
- Knowledge of Social Media listening tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working Conditions: in an office environment