Global Channel Resources - Manager - Business Development (11-15 yrs)
Location - Mumbai Only
- The BDM will work on IoT cutting-edge solutions in a bid to create opportunities for revenue generation through channel partners. He/ She will be responsible for the sales of IoT solutions and services in a specified region.
- Should be able to drive the growth, strategy and development of IoT Solutions & Services portfolio to targeted industry segments such as Retail, Manufacturing, Smart Cites & Highways, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare and Edutainment
- Create IoT awareness & enable Sales & delivery teams in early adoption and should be able to leverage business networking skills for creating new business opportunities.
- Be able to identify and open doors with Sales, Solution Integration opportunities and provide opportunity assessment, engagement creation and securing business by working closely with key channel partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving Self targets (both Top Line & Bottom Line).
- Forecasting and Achieving annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals / targets.
- Managing the entire Sales Life-cycle including Lead Generation, Prospecting, Pitching, offering, Negotiating and Contract Closure in his/her assigned region/industry.
- Maintain, and expand relationships with channel, re-seller, and systems integrator / consulting partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Maximum adoption of the platform by the customer
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Acquiring knowledge of prospects and its products. Conducting Wide and Deep research on their business to be well prepared for Customer meetings
- Persistent follow-up & rigorous lead monitoring to ensure sales closure
- Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on a daily basis
- Mapping potential enterprise clients and scheduling meetings with them.
- Mapping potential enterprise clients and develop account strategies and activities for specified solutions, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, making sales presentations and negotiating and closure.
- Work closely with the pre-sales, product marketing team or partner team or reporting manager to provide best solution to end customer.
- Operating at a strategic level the candidate will help create new programs and incentives to grow partner ecosystem for sales and services that meet the needs of both partners and customers.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Proven work experience as a BD Manager or similar role.
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Must have a passion for sales and technology.
- Engaging & managing the relationships at the highest level in the account.
- Disciplined in working with people as well as be culturally sensitive in dealing with them. He/She must be tough-skinned and not take things on a personal level.
Working Conditions :
Aside from being in an office environment for Mumbai only and other location is work from home, BD manager will have scheduled meetings with his/her customers, partners all day.
Education and Experience Requirements
A MBA or other Advance degree with 11+ years of demonstrated experience