Global Channel Resources - Inside Sales Specialist (4-8 yrs)
Position - Inside Sales Specialist (IS)
Role Objectives :
The IS is responsible for selling GCR products and services via telephone, emails and social media for existing & new customers. The IS is held accountable for prospecting opportunities, help closing sales, and managing internal sales orders process. The IS is also responsible for delivering a positive customer experience demonstrating the sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation. The IS will partner closely with the Field Team (Outside Sales), Pre-sales, Channel Partners, etc.to drive the sales strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Deliver qualified opportunities to Sales that have been confirmed to be an engaged decision maker with a specific business challenge GCR can solve, and who has agreed to engage in a discussion with Sales.
- Work collaboratively with Sales team to identify, prospect and nurture target accounts and pass - sales-ready- opportunities to Sales.
- Use a multi-touch nurture approach including a combination of phone outreach, email, and LinkedIn to contact customer and prospect accounts.
- Identify opportunities to re-engage stalled, early stage, and discontinued opportunities as needed
- Work with Sales to identify prime up-sell or cross-sell opportunities within current customer base
- Ongoing meetings with Account reps to allow for feedback and discussion around opportunity quality and key areas of focus.
- Daily research of target accounts to identify and map key decision makers and influencers and uncover key information such as current environment, business challenges, competitive landscape, etc.
- Knowledge of Lead Qualification methodologies.
- To create opportunity pipeline that results in full quota attainment.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - 4-5 years of phone experience within a tele-prospecting/lead qualification role
- Strong passion for selling
- High energy level, highly-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate clearly
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong individual contributor and versatile team player
- Desire for professional and personal growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at uncovering business need and communicating product value
- Previous experience using CRM is must
- History of top performance or remarkable achievements