Talent Partner at Glider.ai
Views:203 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Glider - Account Manager - Sales (3-9 yrs)
- Glider is the leading SAAS Product for Competency based Hiring. We help employers and agencies standardise their hiring processes for Tech and Non-Tech roles in Full Time and Contingent Hiring Positions.
- Glider has products for the entire lifecycle of hiring. These include Initial Phone Screening of candidates, Advanced Online Assessments, Live and Asynchronous Video Interviews, Live Coding Interviews and Redeploying of Candidates.
- Glider is a profitable SAAS company looking to grow its business in the US market. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California and is also present in Bangalore, India where the Development and Operations teams are based.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Expand usage of Glider inside the account with new business groups or locations.
- Expand the account by upselling new Glider products
- Responsible for renewals and payments from customers
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities through customer referrals
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA would be an added advantage
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Willingness to work in US East coast working hours