Human Resource - Executive at GIVA
Views:60 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GIVA - Store Manager - Retail Sales (5-10 yrs)
Job Description for Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager (GIVA)
We are looking for a Retail Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of a store including staff management, financial management, merchandising, driving sales and customer service, ensuring best practices and meeting quality standards to achieve key results and support company strategies.
Responsibilities for Store Manager
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures.
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses and managing inventory.
- Hire, train, develop, and supervise staff.
- Provide staff with feedback, coaching, and performance evaluations.
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules.
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing, and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash.
- Monitor stock and inventory and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis.
Qualifications for Store Manager
- Minimum Graduate with any specialization
- 2-5 years of retail sales required; retail management experience and a college degree preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Experience with interviewing, hiring and evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance
- Basic retail math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory and manage cash registers
- Able to give clear directions and set expectations for staff
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example