Head HR at GITS Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
Views:988 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
GITS Food Products - National Sales Manager (15-25 yrs)
Objective - This position is responsible for the sale of the GITS Food products in the entire country and provides on-going Leadership and support to the Regional Sales Managers and Product distribution channel. This position is also responsible for the overall P&L of the business in the country.
1. Lead a cross functional team of Regional Sales Managers for exceeding the Top Line and Bottom Line targets.
2. Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
3. To direct the Sales team and establish sales targets product category wise (Existing and New Products) as per ABP, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
4. Support the Strategic Launch and Growth plans of the business by aligning the regional and national business goals to the company goals.
5. Develops and increases sales revenue, market penetration, improves profitability in order to meet assigned targets for the business in the country by ensuring that the cross functional business unit works as one cohesive high performing unit.
6. Continually assist the distribution channel in managing primary and secondary sales.
7. Provide progress update and recommendations in product mix and positioning to the Leadership Team through excellent communication, collaborative and influencing skills.
8. Responsible for identifying appropriate consumer offers, retail engagement offers, distributor offers, incentives for channel partners for enabling sales/off take and deploying in timely manner
Job Competencies :
1. Relevant experience in National FMCG Sales at least in the last 15 - 20 years
2. Able to Lead from the front and challenge the status quo.
3. Skilled at preparing and implementing annual sales strategy with a contagious energy, enthusiasm and ambition of permeating a CAN DO culture within the organization.
4. A motivated individual who believes in not merely meeting but rather exceeding sales targets by inspiring his/her team consistently with a regimented approach of reviewing performance of all regions periodically and proactively taking corrective measures for Sales enhancement.
5. Display flexibility in an ever changing world of consumer mindset with a Growth Mindset of learning every day, driving change through role model leadership behavior and fostering a culture of innovation.
6. Think on feet, simultaneously prepare a strategy and execute it through excellent team work and People Leadership skills.
7. Experience in Distribution set up and management, working with the Channel Partners.