HR Executive at Ginger Webs Private Limited
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ginger Webs - Manager - Corporate Sales (5-9 yrs)
Company Overview :
- Ginger Webs is a leading technology company in the assessment and testing industry. We are driven by an ideology to make unique, easy to use and futuristic applications. We are having a decade of experience in the assessment industry, the OMR experience leverages the foundation of online assessment and helped us build a platform that can support large volume online assessment with ease. Ginger Webs evaluate more than 1 million assessments in a month. The first company to develop products for evaluating exams on paper, web, mobile and tablet devices. Ginger Webs is ISO 9001:2008 certified as well as ISO 9001:27001 certified. Ginger Webs is capable of handling large concurrent users online. A network of 250 test center associates in more than 100 cities. We have done extensive research and development in the field of education and have more than 2000+ clients in India and Abroad including premiere clienteles like Aakash Educational Services, Made Easy, ALLEN, DMRC, TOI and many more.
Job Responsibilities :
1. High levels of customer service experience which will ensure repeat business from our customer base.
2. Independently handle the entire Account.
3. Take prospects from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone.
4. Present product solutions virtually or physically.
5. Generate revenue by prospect renewal and converting them to sales.
6. Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals.
7. Respond quickly to assigned accounts.
8. Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
9. Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
10. Willing to maintain customer satisfaction Score and Customer retention.
11. Willing to provide first contact resolution.
1. Prior experience in B2B sales desired.
2. Fluency in oral and written English Good command of other languages would be an advantage.
3. Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
4. Results-oriented with strong analytical skills Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices Proficient in Microsoft Office.
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
6. Any Graduate Post Graduate/MBA (Sales & marketing).
7. 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/Outbound Sales/Tele-Sales/Educational Sales/ Corporate Sales.