Ginger Webs - Manager - Business Development (4-8 yrs)
Ginger Webs is a leading technology company in the assessment and testing industry. We are driven by an ideology to make unique, easy to use and futuristic applications. We are having a decade of experience in the assessment industry, the OMR experience leverage the foundation of online assessment and helped us build a platform that can support large volume online assessment with ease. Ginger Webs evaluate more than 1 million assessments in a month. The first company to develop products for evaluating exams on paper, web, mobile and tablet devices. Ginger Webs is ISO 9001:2008 certified as well as ISO 9001:27001 certified. Ginger Webs is capable of handling large concurrent users online. A network of 250 test center associates in more than 100 cities. We have done extensive research and development in the field of education and have more than 2000+ clients in India and Abroad including premiere clienteles like Aakash Educational Services, Made Easy, ALLEN, DMRC, TOI and many more.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have an abundance of passion, energy and passionate for sales with previous experience in a B2B environment.
- The candidate must be a driven individual who has the correct attitude and who will go above and beyond to look after the clients.
- The candidate must be resilient to knock backs and have huge amount of enthusiasm.
- The candidate must be open to travel as this role would need a lot of client side meetings.
- As a Business Development Manager, the candidate will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation, lead management, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing the deal.
- There is a database of customers which needs updating however, the candidate will also be required to generate new leads.
- Looking for someone who is enthusiastic, well organized and can change priorities depending upon the situation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Cold Calling - A willingness to use the telephone to make sales, and contact customers.
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.).
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.).
- High levels of customer service experience which will ensure repeat business from our customer base. Prior experience in B2B sales desired. Fluency in oral and written English, good command of other languages would be an advantage. Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Proficient in MS Suite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.