HR Executive at Ginni Systems Limited
Views:205 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Ginesys - Manager - Business Development/Sales (1-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
We have an opening for a Sales Role. Please find the details below.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Location - Bangalore
Designation - Business Development Manager
Language Preference - Tamil, Malayalam
About the Company :
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Developer who works to improve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company's success in the long run.
- Will be responsible for handling the complete sales cycle of Ginesys ERP Solution (Retail & Manufacturing Solution) from lead to win and collection
- Collaborating with the sales team to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Plan approaches and pitches with pre-sales and marketing team
- Work with sales head to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Collaborating with the account management team and support team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new referrals and testimonials
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP/Enterprise Software Sales / Consultative Selling experience
- Experience in identifying, qualifying, and closing deals
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral
- Flexibility in work schedule and ad-hoc travel readiness is required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Degree in a business or technically related area of study
- Excellence in communication - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated Relationship Management Skills. Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Strong Personal drive | Business Ethics - Product and industry mastery, competitive awareness
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.