Founder at GetNatty Designtech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:167 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
GetNatty - Social Media & Content Specialist (2-5 yrs)
GetNatty has advanced from being a purely online marketplace, to an all-encompassing omnichannel ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain. Our businesses include B2C fashion Marketplace, Multi city Exhibitions, In-Store retailing, Cataloguing, E-POS & Inventory Management, & Trend forecasting. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform. The company aims to help fashion designers and businesses in India to increase their global reach through e-commerce and provides them with a platform to grow their businesses and build scale.
We- re actively looking to hire the world's best talent to join us. If you have the passion and ambition, let's build the next big thing together! We- re looking for a creative, passionate and out of the box thinker to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various social media and content marketing activities for a range of products and services.
To be successful you will need to have experience in conceptualising, planning, implementing, monitoring and assessing social media content & campaigns, and measuring the ROI on all digital and social channels. You will be an excellent project manager and have a talent for working under pressure. You have to be highly organized and adaptable, able to growth hack a series of brand cementing projects GetNatty will launch across India. Moreover, you must doggedly follow fashion trends, & personalities rocking the Indian fashion world.
- Devise social media and content marketing campaigns with the intent of acquiring customers and achieve revenue targets
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Execution of all campaigns including planning coordination with various internal teams
- Ideate and help execute unique campaigns with an element of virality that accelerates GetNatty's brand awareness in its target markets while remaining cost effective.
- Ensure ads are creatives are produced on time, in the right formats and displayed on time by various channels to reach our target audience
- Work closely with creative team to develop image, content, features, promos, and landing pages within the website to drive product sales
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
MUST HAVE THESE NINJA SKILLS:
- Creative thinker and problem solver - enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented - spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Comfortable working with celebrities, influencers, and fashion personalities
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and a people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles, and updates in the Indian fashion world
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree and equivalent work experience in a related field
- Data-driven, results mindset and analytical attitude
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments
- Multi-tasking master with the ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Has a pulse on current market trends
- Preferably with a familiarity with the e-commerce or fashion field
- Excellent in problem-solving, critical thinking and marketing funnel skills
- Must have a good understanding of social media, audience community, trends, etc
- Past experience or familiarity with Social Media marketing (via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat)
- Reporting directly to CEO
- A note on our culture
The GetNatty culture focuses on new ideas, teamwork and having fun while doing it. As a company we reward effort, if you like being recognized for the work you do, you- ll love us. Cultural fit is a huge part of our interview process, we don- t do egos, drama or micromanagement. As one of India's fastest-growing designer fashion startup, GetNatty is a remarkable stage for the next steps in your career. If this sounds right for you, you sound right for us.