Talent Acquisition Executive at TheCollegeMonk - GetMyUni
Views:114 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
GetMyUni - Specialist - Content Marketing (0-4 yrs)
Content Marketing Specialist
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor's analysis.
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us :
First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater content based on user behaviour using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from ideation stage to implementation stage
- Creating entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools