GetMyUni - Relationship Manager - Sales (0-3 yrs)
Job Description-Relationship Manager
Company Description :
GMU IELTS Material is a division of GetMyUni that enables IELTS test-takers to learn online via video courses, one to one live sessions and practice for the exam via mock tests. GMU IELTS also offers test-takers with a lot of resources from their website and e-books containing the recent actual questions and answers of the IELTS exam.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager with 0-3 years of proven experience in customer relationship management
- Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to Understand and help Student /teacher needs and develop plans to address them in a new-to-the-world online platform.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle Database and coordinate with the Tech team to execute this in the backed to manage ongoing classes.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily inbound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers.
- We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- He/She should be patient and empathetic
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset