GetMyUni - Public Relations & Communications Role (1-2 yrs)
Job Description- Public Relations and Communications
GMU IELTSMaterial is a division of GetMyUni that enables IELTS test-takers to learn online via video courses, one to one live sessions and practice for the exam via mock tests. GMU IELTS also offers test-takers with a lot of resources from their website and e-books containing the recent actual questions and answers of the IELTS exam.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer with an experience of ------ years to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relation strategies
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company's spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Study the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to the media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.