GetMyUni - Product Manager (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Be the Product Owner of the CRM system.
2. Owning the Product Roadmap and Backlog.
3. Creating user stories to capture user needs, and performing testing to ensure solutions deployed are fit for purpose.
4. Develop an ongoing training, implementation, and communications plan to drive consistent and effective use and understanding of the CRM across teams.
5. Manage integrations between the CRM and other marketing, sales, production, and finance systems.
6. Work closely with marketing and technology teams to implement a successful lead generation referral program.
7. Be responsible for recording, prioritizing, and solving any CRM issues either directly or through the development team across the business and via external agencies.
8. Oversee the CRM steering group and regular stakeholder meetings to ensure that knowledge is shared amongst different departments.
9. Work with the senior leadership team to maximize the value derived from the CRM.
1. Previous experience building CRM strategies, working with platforms such as Salesforce, Leadsquare, Zoho, and freshsales alongside excellent technical knowledge of CRM implementation.
2. Product management skills: developing, managing, and prioritizing a roadmap and backlog, taking into account competing for business needs.
3. Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies, ideally in publishing or a similar industry.
4. A well-developed commercial outlook, with the ability to create convincing business cases to help visualize business benefits to stakeholders.
5. Working knowledge of publishing, marketing, advertising & media operations.
6. Excellent collaboration, influencing, and motivational skills.