GetMyUni - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-7 yrs)
GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform which empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - which college to join.
Since its inception, GetMyUni has come a long way in understanding the various dimensions of education. To help students decide, choose and shape their career, GetMyUni is hustling every day to provide the students with apt information regarding their search.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
- High-Quality Student Leads
- Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Primary Responsibilities :
- Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Review and analyze site for the areas that need to be SEO optimized
- Experience with webmaster and analytics tools
- Wordpress- Themes, Plugins, Editing CSS
- Able to generate organic traffic by doing keyword research and analyse competitor websites and long-tail search strategy
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERP
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, Relationship-Based Link Building, .Edu And .Gov Link Building, Broken Link Building).
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor and evaluate the search results and search performance across the major search engines
- Link acquisition from Social Media Sites from Improve Social Media Buzz of individual landing pages.
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Maintain awareness of current best SEO practices.
- Stay on top of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Yahoo etc.
Desired Skills :
- Strong experience in SEO strategies and techniques
- Good communication skills