GetMyUni - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Communicate optimization opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization.
- Technical Analysis: Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
- On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
- Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
- SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights.
- Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans based on insights.
- Analyze the google search console (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the website performance and take action accordingly.
- Competitive analysis - Finding gap between competitors and creating the product accordingly
- Prototyping (Creating the wireframe) for the landing page based on SEO Aspects
- Handling SEO Team
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in SEO.
- Team handling experience is desirable.
- Basic Content writing skills
- Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
- Hands on experience in SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Google keyword Planner, Keyword tool.io
- Good Communication Skill good to have
Additional Information :
Location : Bangalore
Timings : 9:30 am to 7 pm