GetMyUni - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Job Description- Marketing Manager
- GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - which college to join.
We are one of the leading web portals for free IELTS self-study material, enabling millions of learners globally to score high in their IELTS exam and study at their dream destinations.
We are a part of the Getmyuni Education Group - a leading EdTech platform based out of India, backed by Times Internet, India's largest digital media company.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager - Email, SMS, Push notification Marketing. Excellent understanding of marketing as a function and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as creating and optimizing email, SMS campaigns will be a key responsibility. The right candidate will be self-motivated and always go the extra mile to deliver.
Key responsibilities :
1. Responsible for managing and building overall email marketing strategy
2. Identify and build user journeys based on user behaviour to devise marketing plans
3. Strategize and implement campaigns with an end goal of enhanced user engagement
4. Innovate, come up with new campaign ideas and share them with other team members
5. Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class email marketing campaigns optimized for conversion
6. Continuously track and measure Open Rates, Click Rates, Conversions
7. Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
8. Collaborate with internal stakeholders on campaign schedules, modify activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations and plans
9. Understand product, user & devise in-product & email communication optimised for acquisition, activation and retention of users
1. 3+ years of relevant work experience in the field of marketing and marketing automation
2. Excellent analytical skills
3. Good communication & interpersonal skills
4. Creative outlook and an eye for detail
5. Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced startup environment, and get-things-done.
6. Sound HTML knowledge