GetMyUni - Junior Content Marketing Specialist (0-2 yrs)
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, the student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools
Note: we're ready to recruit people who can work from home.