Junior Content Marketing Specialist at GetMy Uni
Views:33 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
GetMyUni - Intern - Content Research & Writing (0-1 yrs)
Content Research & Writing (Internship)
GetMyUni is an online search platform that enables students to find their ideal college with the help of student reviews & insights. It is a Times Internet invested company that was started in 2015 with the intention of providing students with exhaustive reviews about colleges, student ratings, and other various sections that give complete information that is required to find the right college. Work culture is maintained where constant learning and development is encouraged.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Creating content using keyword research and competitor analysis
2. Conducting keyword research using Google Adwords and developing content to ensure ranking on SERP
3. Tracking social media analytics, generating ideas and creating good content
4. Working on tools like SEMrush, Ahref, Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, and Google Trend
Key Skills :
- English Proficiency (Written)
Required Experience and Qualifications :
Only those candidates can apply who :
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 2nd Aug'19 and 1st Sep'19
- Are available for a duration of 2 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Workshops, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.