GetMyUni - Head - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Job Description- Head of Sales
GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup with a vision to enable a student's post K-12 learning journey. We do that via our products which today serve over 40M+ users annually.
We are one of the leading web portals for free IELTS self-study material, enabling millions of learners globally to score high in their IELTS exam and study at their dream destinations.
We are a part of the Getmyuni Education Group - a leading EdTech platform based out of India, backed by Times Internet, India's largest digital media company.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Managing the large outbound sales process
- Client, Customer & People Management
- Drive Performance in the team to achieve KPI's.
- Manage and plan the daily team activities and operations.
- Being the post-sales SPOC for the client and ensuring optimal lead delivery.
- Monitor and review the performance of all the teams
- Working closely with the sales and business development team and communicating campaign feasibility after doing the effective due diligence of each proposed campaign.
- Devise initiatives and execute operations to meet the larger business objectives
- Pre-empt and manage the hiring pipeline and onboarding of the newly hired candidates
- Ensures that the teams' productivity and quality targets are met & should meet the revenue targeted
- Improves campaign results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results from client feedback and providing a remedy through the development of improved service processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and provide inputs towards automation.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Tier 1 school in grad/post-grad is important (IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB etc)
- Should have ideally managed large scale sales processes at edtech or sales driven organizations
- The candidate must have the experience of handling a team of 50 or more
- Extremely number oriented, analytical and should be very comfortable with Microsoft
- Excel and other data modelling and analytics tools
- Extremely high attention to detail is required as you would be dealing with a lot of data and a lot of numbers.