GetMyUni - Head - Growth (3-5 yrs)
Job Description- Head of Growth
- GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - which college to join.
- We are one of the leading web portals for free IELTS self-study material, enabling millions of learners globally to score high in their IELTS exam and study at their dream destinations.
- We are a part of the Getmyuni Education Group - a leading EdTech platform based out of India, backed by Times Internet, India's largest digital media company.
- Ideate strategic execution plans to drive new user growth and revenue for the category
- Analyze user acquisition data and collect user insights periodically to build efficiencies in campaigns and share feedback with business and quality teams for product improvement.
- Key negotiation activities to liaise with educators to further augment ideation and successful execution of planned campaigns. Increase distribution channels for the business by inking strategic partnerships with relevant channels/partners.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Manage a team to drive operations and execution for the planned initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders - marketing, design, business, and legal to ensure the efficacy of planned campaigns/events.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online events, creative workshops, partner channels, collaborations)
- Propose creative new projects, that attract prospects and improve the conversion funnel
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Over 3-5 years of experience owning and leading result driven growth initiatives in the internet industry with at least 1 year in fast paced start-ups
- Mandatory Tier 1 degree
- Business intelligence around best practices and current trends in the world of content
- Ability to work with senior management on critical business initiatives
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in education technology leading user acquisitions is a Plus