GetMyUni - General Manager/Business Head - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - General Manager/Business Head
- GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - which college to join.
We are one of the leading web portals for free IELTS self-study material, enabling millions of learners globally to score high in their IELTS exam and study at their dream destinations.
We are a part of the Getmyuni Education Group - a leading EdTech platform based out of India, backed by Times Internet, India's largest digital media company.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To lead the company across various verticals across Content, Sales/BD, Product, and Operations across various business lines
- The individual has to completely take over the day to day operations for the designated vertical which includes juggling between creating content to generate traffic, create a sales pipeline to service clients, ensure campaign success by delivering what the clients need and also making sure that the product evolution continues
- Lead verticals of a company with 200+ people across sales, operations, product, and content
- Daily reporting to CEO + Weekly reporting with vertical heads
- Enable the company to grow the business
- 3-5+ Years of working experience, ideally with leadership experience
- Ed Tech background is an added advantage
- Past entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial experience is an added advantage
- Tier 1 school in grad/post-grad is important
- 3+ year horizon is a must
- Set team and individual goals and train team members to accomplish the set revenue and business targets.
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
- Managing, Monitoring and Mentoring team
- Responsible for governance activities for lead generation and pipeline management
- Creating an environment that sustains and encourages high performance; motivate teams in optimizing their contribution levels.