GetMyUni - Executive - Student Service Operations (4-5 yrs)
GetMyUni is a TimesInternet backed ed-tech startup with a vision to enable a student's post K-12 learning journey. We do that via our products which today serve over 40M+ users annually.
- Getmyuni.com (Study in India),
- Ieltsmaterial.com (Study abroad) - acquired: https://www.techcircle.in/2020/05/04/times-internet-backed-getmyuni-acquires-london-based-ielts-prep-platform/
- Thecollegemonk.com (Study in USA)
- Avagmah.com ( OPM -> enabling universities to offer end to end online degrees and certifications) - acquired: https://yourstory.com/2020/06/times-internet-getmyuni-online-learning-startup-avagmah
The job profile is for GMU Avagmah which is one of the leaders and one of the most respected in the online education space who has been helping leading Universities like Pondicherry University, Bharathidasan University, NIT Kurukshetra, IIM Calcutta, UCLA Extension, and many more go online and help admit 10s of 1000s of students from all over India and abroad
- We are one of the leaders in offering online courses on emerging technologies and management
- This role of a Student Operations is to manage the student learning process using the technology platform, attend to their queries and solve them in a time-bound manner by coordinating with various stakeholders including technology team, faculty, academics team and University.
An individual must be responsible for the following:
- Ensure course usage experience by students is smooth
- Take feedback from students and coordinate with the faculty team for improvement
- Resolving the queries of the students real-time
- Maintain the student satisfaction rate at a high level
- Constant communication with both students and faculty for smooth coordination
- Organise online induction sessions whenever needed for the assigned courses and maintain a good rating from the students
- Should conduct seminars, online presentations, etc. whenever required
- Should be responsible for collection of repeat semester fees by regularly communicating with them and speaking to them.
- Must have experience in technology-assisted customer management, including email services
- Should have a good understanding of CRM tools
- Must be proficient in email, SMS responses & mobile
- Good communication skills & problem-solving capabilities
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in the related field
Remuneration: CTC is around Rs 3 LPA