GetMyUni - Content Marketing Specialist (0-2 yrs)
Company Description :
About GetMyUni :
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up revolutionizing the college admissions space in India.
We are a social college search platform empowering students in making the most crucial decision of their lives - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, alumni/student ratings & reviews, forums, and a platform for students to connect.
Job Description :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Creative originality
- Team player mindset
- MS-Office [Word, Excel, Powerpoint] Proficiency
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communication
- We are recruiting for the below three categories
Junior Content Marketing Specialist - (Freshers ) || 15K /per month.
Content Marketing Specialist - (6 months of experience) || 18 - 20K/per month.
Senior Content Marketing Specialist - (1+ year of experience) || 20 - 25K/per month Qualifications
Minimum Educational Qualification: Completed Undergraduate. Work Experience [0 - 1+ year in content]
Personal characteristics: Adaptive and Enthusiastic, strong interpersonal skills
Others: Applicants must get their personal laptops
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools
We are okay to hire people who can work from home.