GetMyUni - Associate Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Description- Associate Product Manager
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech startup disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - which college to join by giving them access to exhaustive college information, data points, a student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
GMU IELTS is a division of GetMyUni that enables IELTS test-takers to learn online via video courses, one to one live sessions and practice for the exam via mock tests. GMU IELTS also offers test-takers with a lot of resources from their website and e-books containing the recent actual questions and answers of the IELTS exam.
Job Description :
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Develop product lines and new ideas for market viability which includes the creation of product roadmaps and strategies.
- Scheduling project timelines for implementation by effectively cross communicating with teams.
- Constant assessment and comparison of the company's product to that of the competitors'.
- Identifying and improving the defining features of the product by keeping up with the market trends.
- Creating short term and long term product plan.
- Understanding the experience of the audience at a granular level and developing newer products and improving the existing ones hence closing the gap existing between the website and target audience.
- Ability to create effective prototypes to back up the product and marketing strategies.
- Strongly Preferred - Prior demonstrable experience in product Management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize work based on business impacts.
- A self-starter and a go-getter.
- Skills Required :
- Data Collection, Extraction and Analysis
- MySQL, Excel
- A/B Testing Mindset
- Interactive prototype creation
- Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services, Google Tag.