GetMyUni - Associate - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Company Description :
GetMyUni- is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up revolutionizing the college admissions space in India. We empower students by helping them choose the right college by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, student ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with enrollments and highly cost-optimal marketing and communications solutions. We are visited by over ~40M students every year and drive >~10K enrollments to 200+ universities in India- .
Company Website:- www.getmyuni.com
Creative and transformative minds working in a perfect sync to create a pathway to better education. We are a team of young enthusiasts who help students to make
choices regarding Colleges, Courses, Scholarships etc easier and better than ever before.
Generating revenue for the team through reach outs, talking to clients and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts. Their core work will include the following -
- Selling Online Advertising Solutions to the educational Institutes/training agencies.
- Understanding Education Colleges' needs and creating suitable service solutions for them including ads, leads and other enrollment solutions
- Drafting Proposals /Presentations for Clients.
- The candidate should be extremely proficient in English [both written and spoken]
- Freshers or up to 2 years of experience.
- Undergrad degree in any field [engineering/commerce/arts/science]
- Must be outgoing and preferably should have very strong extracurricular
Should be comfortable with travelling to meet the clients for business requirements.
- Ideally part of any leadership team at college.
- Generating revenue by talking to concerned people in the colleges and converting them to sales.
- Converting free listing users to paid users using calls, meetings and emails. - Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing an analysis of prospect colleges; suggesting the right type of marketing services.
- Explaining the importance of digital marketing and tools to be used to prepare for the process.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the delivery.
- 5 days a week(Alternate Saturdays are working) and 9 and half hours a day (9:30 am to 7 pm)
Work Location :
- PAN India, can be discussed