GetMega - Search Engine Optimization Specialist (2-5 yrs)
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist will be responsible for the overall SEO at GetMega, working cross-functionally with growth, product and tech teams to increase organic traffic by monitoring and improving our search rankings for relevant keywords, planning and overseeing the development of technical SEO implementations, building a strong backlink profile for our website. The ideal candidate will be passionate about SEO, will be data-driven, possess a deep understanding of technical SEO and have a demonstrated experience of driving organic traffic at scale.
What will you be doing:
- Develop the SEO strategy and plan, and lead the execution in collaboration with the product and web teams
- Build SEO strategy, pages to expand horizon of organic reach for GetMega
- Research, strategize, plan and execute on organic search improvements for GetMega. Own the roadmap for on-site and off-site SEO initiatives.
- Regularly audit the website, navigation, pages, content, crawl accessibility and internal and outbound links to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor, maintain and grow quality inbound links, collaborating with our content teams to create SEO friendly content.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure/product improvements and ongoing analysis.
- Create technical guidelines for designers and developers to help optimize for SEO including URL structure, canonicals, page speed, information architecture, internal linking guides, markup.
- Develop SEO reporting and regularly track our SEO growth and opportunities through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other operational metrics and learnings.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Build distribution strategy / affiliates, riding on non-advertisement Traffic.
What would you get from Mega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio, but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world
- Above market compensation in both Cash and ESOP's. We believe to hire the top 100 talent of the country in any field (tech/product/design), we need to be a paymaster
- Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfast and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach our goals. Period.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision