Talent Acquisition Specialist at Get My Parking
Views:26 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Get My Parking - Manager - Presales (3-6 yrs)
About Us: GMP has established itself as the pioneer of Interoperable Smart Parking which connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform operating in silos. GMP has had great success in the European market and is now expanding globally in the US and other markets. It is an opportunity to be part of a high-growth team with a global footprint.
About the Role: The pre-sales function covers all activities before acquiring a customer. Pre-sales consultants lay the groundwork for their sales team to be successful. They analyze the market, run focus groups, and craft pitches for the sales team to use in the field. They would act as sales support throughout the en-re sales process.
- Lead the existing team and hire new talent to set a global centralized pre-sales team.
- Standardize all sales processes, documents, onboarding globally
- Work closely with sales team across different geographies and support them throughout the sales process.
- Market study before launch to determine ideal customers for a given product.
- Craft sales pitches, documentation, presentations, and proposals for the sales team.
- Help the sales team to qualify leads by using a deep understanding of the customer's pain points.
- Provide product knowledge support to the sales team and participate in strategy meetings with the marketing team.
- Pre-sales consultants know the given product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams. This deep product knowledge is required to write sales pitches that highlight the product's features and benefits.
Qualification & Skills:
- Possess excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Hold on to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- A Bachelor's degree is a must. MBA preferred.