Genrobotic - Executive - Marketing (0-2 yrs)
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Excellent communication skills with an extrovert character.
- Customer(s) handling Skill.
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Team-player having the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Skilled in IT and Social Media Management.
- Copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Creative Mind-set
- UG or PG - Any Stream or MBA - Marketing
- With Minimum 1 Year experience in the Marketing Division.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.