HR at Genpact India Pvt Ltd
Views:207 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Support Chat Specialist (0-4 yrs)
Support Chat Specialist (Tulu)
- With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Job Location : Hyderabad
- In this role, You will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Qualifications we seek in you :
Minimum qualifications :
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible
- Able to Read, Write & Speak in Tulu
Preferred qualifications :
- Effective probing skills and analysing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work in rotational shifts ( 24- 7 Shifts )
Shifts : Flexible to work in any shifts (24- 7)
- Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.