Genique - Senior Manager - Marketing (2-10 yrs)
Role: Senior Marketing Manager
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Jharkhand, Bihar
- The manager will be responsible for creating quality content, building awareness with clients, prospects, analysts, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Improve brand perception, drive demand across target customers, media, ecosystem partners, analysts, and more
- Design, develop, and execute an integrated marketing plan aligned to business goals
- Work with the business to develop thought leadership, case studies, videos, solution collaterals, press releases, internal communications and other types of content that support planned campaigns as well as ongoing needs
- Collaborate with global partner leadership, marketing, and field partner marketing to identify priorities, focus partner marketing initiatives, and success metrics.
- Market at scale by designing partner marketing programs and campaign templates that can be implemented by global and regional partners.
- Bring your experience, and help our clients to transform, create new business models and deliver value across customer journey leveraging SAP.
- Identify, develop, and execute events, both virtual and in-person, aligned to the marketing plan
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
- Good experience in building global partner marketing strategies and programs
- Good experience in designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
- Strong preference for experience in SAP practice marketing
- Ability to build strategic perspective, influence, and ability to execute it
- Thorough understanding of content-led brand development principles, partner marketing frameworks, techniques, and best practices
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills