Genique - Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-13 yrs)
Role : Enterprise Sales Manager
Type : Full Time
Experience : 2+ Years
- Creating new business and new Client Acquisition.
- Work closely with Inside Sales and Delivery team to Develop and/or expand relationships with new customers.
- Drive sales by developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Solicit and maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Growth Stage Companies.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Help the company effectively communicate the value proposition through accurate diagnostics, presentations and proposals.
- Conducting presentations, meetings and Demos with growth stage companies as well as traditional enterprises.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition.
- Responsible for timely execution of proposals and contracts. Negotiate, structure and close deals that meet customer expectations and Awign's ability to deliver.
- Managing forecasts accurately and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieving the assigned sales volume.
- Account Based planning for a set of key Potential Clients.
- Prepare & review quarterly and annual Account plans for Awign's business with assigned clients.
- Regular forecast updates to the leadership on the business.
- In a nutshell, the individual will directly work with the founders and take up complete responsibility of driving the sales for Awign, at grass root level.