Genique - Manager - Customer Relationship (2-10 yrs)
Role: Customer Relationship Manager
Employment type: Full Time
location: Jharkhand, Bihar
- Maintain valuable relationships with clients by developing strong bond and exceeding expectations which advanced to referrals and repeat business
- Escalation handling and monitoring daily project activities and acting as a escalation point of contact between the client and Oasis studio
- Conduct intermediate project status by visiting the site at regular intervals and meeting whenever required--responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project (kitchen and wardrobe verify quality standard of work done by installers and team at site,
- Manage the design and site delivery team's performance of delegated responsibilities
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Manage project deliverables including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations,--coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders, Regular follow up with site supervisors for speedy growth of the project.
- Responsible for guiding and managing coordination with installer, supervisors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for clients and Company.
- Manage Material dispatch and plan for Installation