HR at Genext Students Pvt Ltd
Views:13 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Genext Students - Executive/Senior Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
- Navneet FutureTech Ltd (NFL) is a 100% subsidiary of Navneet Education Limited (NEL) and is the consolidated EdTech vehicle for the Navneet Group. The plan is to leverage the strong levers of NEL with a new team which has focussed digital skills. We are investing heavily in Data Science to ensure that we build the right data culture to leverage the millions of data points that we get from all our customers across the Navneet Group. A brief note of our business is enclosed. We are looking to ramp up our management bandwidth with digitally skilled and experienced resources. We want to make sure we build a strong workforce in a friendly & equal-opportunities environment. This role is for our business vertical Genext Students Private Limited.
Job Title : BDE /Senior BDE, Genext Students Private Limited(BeMasterly)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Hunting and farming the coaching institutes also, provide demo of the product.
- Own end to the end sales cycle (from reach to conversion).
- Follow up visits and negotiation calls.
- Disciplined use of CRM to record all communication with each lead, contact, and account.
- Ensuring that the leads are properly utilized and moved to various stages in CRM within TAT.
- Work effectively with other team members and throughout the organization.
- Take initiatives and additional responsibilities to drive growth.
- Be a self-starter and pro-active; identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting daily, weekly sales plan and funnel to the manager.
- Achieve weekly and monthly target.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Be responsible for mentoring peers, defining our culture, and helping to build a fast growing team.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organizations products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Completing input numbers on daily basis and taking up revenue responsibility.
- Be updated with the competition updates in the assigned market.
Experience (Saas/Edutech) :
Essential : 2 of experience
Preferred : Start-up experience SaaS/EdTech, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Essential : Graduate
Preferred : Post Graduate
- Reporting Relationships
- Person who would assign work : Manager
- Dotted line reporting: Senior Manager, Head of Sales
Navneet Group - Edtech Businesses
- Navneet Education Ltd (NEL) is India's leading Publisher of Education books and supplementary material for over 6 decades. NEL has thousands of titles covering Curriculum (in CBSE, State Boards & ICSE) and Extra Curriculum subjects & activities focussed on Children. We have a pan India presence with our Educational products and services. Additionally, NEL is also India's leading exporter of Scholastic stationery products - reaching over 30 countries. With a strong history of trust, business & financial performance, NEL is now focussed on building a relevant and viable EdTech footprint.
NEL has 3 strong levers which are very relevant for us as we build our EdTech businesses :
1. School network : NEL has a regular business association with approx. 9,000 schools across India. Additionally, there over 25,000 other schools who are well known to NEL for decades & have had some commercial dealings with us in the past. These relationships are with key decision makers. This network is critical for our EdTech offerings. Our EdTech Sales force is leveraging off these NEL relationships
2. Educational content : NEL has been a respected and reliable name for delivering Curriculum based material over decades. We understand academic Content & what the student needs. We have 1000s of titles that have proved to be invaluable for student outcomes - with strong endorsement from schools & teachers. With this base academic content, we have built the EdTech platform embedded with various digital assets, assessment tools & VR/ AR applications to ensure there is a lot more visibility for all stakeholders to track outcomes - this is also reducing the gap in delivery capability in schools.
3. Navneet brand : For over 6 decades, the Navneet brand has been synonymous with great academic & learning outcomes for students. This reputation has been built painstakingly. This legacy is critical as we build the EdTech business. While rebranding the EdTech business as Navneet FutureTech Ltd, we have retained the important connection with Navneet.
- Navneet FutureTech Ltd (NFL) is a 100% subsidiary of NEL and is the consolidated EdTech vehicle for the Navneet Group. The plan is to strongly leverage the 3 strong levers of NEL above but with a new team which has focussed digital skills. We are investing heavily in Data Sciences to ensure that we build the right data culture to leverage the millions of data points that we get from all our customers across the Navneet Group.
We are focussed on 3 businesses :
1. TopTech : This is our B2B business focussed on the School as a customer where we will use our ERP platform, LMS, Assessment tools etc for simplify the lives of Teachers & Schools. Additionally, we will offer other relevant services to the school. This business has already been launched and we have operating customers.
2. Leapbridge : This is our business focussed on - early years- mostly pre-K. Leapbridge offers services linked to development of cognitive skills, maths, coding & gaming using a phygital- model.
3. Genext : This is our SaaS offering focussed on Tutors & Coaching Institutes. We would like our customers to build scale and profitability by supporting them with a full services delivery platform.
- Besides these 3 businesses, NFL will also hold our financial investments in K12 Tech & BeGalileo.
- We trust this has helped you with an insight to who we are and what we do. Look forward to your candidature and our fruitful association.