Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:141 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Generico - Line Manager - Sales (3-5 yrs)
ZenoHealth formely Generico is India's biggest and fastest-growing chain of Generic medicines. Started by IIT Bombay alumni, ZenoHealth aims at making healthcare affordable for millions of Indians. It provides the biggest portfolio of generic medicines from the reputed pharma companies, at up to 80% lesser price and has helped 8lac customers save more than 100cr on their medicine bills.
With a network of 80+ stores, ZenoHealth serves more than 3.5 lac customers a month and is now foraying into deeper healthcare needs of our customers and building products to serve them better. Building omnichannel experience, loyalty management system, and community tech based on gamification for better healthcare outcomes are our core focus and growth areas for the future. Technology is the backbone and one of the biggest differentiators at.
If you are a self-learner, goal-oriented person, and want to get some challenging problems to solve, this is an opportunity for you.
Job Description :
- Manage end-to-end a region comprising of about 30 stores, from set-up to operations and sales, with overall P&L responsibility
- Recruit individual Area managers and store managers for the stores within the region.
- Drive sales targets for each store within the region, meeting individual and collective business targets of Sales, Profitability and Brand awareness
- Manage team of Unit Managers, Store Managers and operational staff to deliver the overall business objectives
- Managing and controlling compliances of the pharmacy business in the region, including liaising with local authorities and creating alliances with local customer bodies
- Controls and Audit process for Pilferages at the Stores.
- Grooming current strength of people for future roles in the organisation.
- Co-ordination with different departments to ensure smooth functioning of stores in day to day operations.
- Drive new ideas to improve store operations thereby improving sales.
- People management & Development (must have)
- System & Process development (must have)
- Good verbal communication skills (must have)
- Project management
- Experience of building and managing large and diverse teams
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills, with independent ownership and result orientation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects
Qualification : MBA from tier 1 colleges